Solution overhaul, free trial and features summary
We’ve recently completely overhauled our service and revised the pricing for our South African cloud backup service ! We now have a much more affordable pricing structure which can be outlined very simply as follows :
- R50 per month per 10Gb storage for the first 40Gb.
- R200 per month for 50Gb and further increments of 50Gb thereof.
There are no hidden costs – the price covers inclusion of all your bandwidth, storage and support services.
Plus, we have some great news – we are now offering a 30 day, no obligation, free trial period – sign up here.
Back up as much as you need to ! Yes, really. We’ll only bill you if you decide to continue with the service after your free trial period.
Our all-inclusive install-and-forget solution features the following:
- Based on industry-leading software.
- 128bit AES TLS security and 448bit blowfish encryption is enabled by default – you can optionally also add an encryption password requirement for restores which is only ever stored at the client-side – either way your data is 100% secure and the backup archives are tamper-proof.
- Stored on our enterprise-level hardware and redundant storage in an Internet Solutions data-centre with full fireproofing, power resilience, and security.
- Fully automated – upon creating your account, you download and install a backup agent, choose what to back-up and it silently works in the background whether you are logged on or not. Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris are all supported.
- Completely local to South Africa – data never leaves the country.
- In the event of a restore being required, rather than restore over the internet, for added speed we are able to restore directly to your own device, if required.
- Backup up to four devices using the same account.
Click here to sign-up and we’ll send you a free trial invitation.
Aside from this fabulous news, also still offer a manual archiving service for longer-term off-site data retention, as well as the option for a global cloud backup service, and for businesses, corporates and enterprises, the option to run your own private cloud backup server in-house. Please contact us to discuss your requirements should this be the case.