We are currently inviting candidate applications for the following roles.
To apply for advertised vacancies, please email a PDF version of your CV along with a covering email and your base salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally located in Johannesburg or Pretoria, your role will include but is not limited to, the following:
– Call upon and occasionally visit new and existing customers to discuss the service and their requirements
– Work on resolving existing issues and assisting customers with their usage of the system
– Answering sales and support enquiries by phone and tickets in our support channel
– Writing technical blog posts for our website and researching new methodologies or information pertinent to our customers
– Creating and following up on new customer quotations
– Receiving customer external hard drives for the purposes of initial data load or emergency recovery and taking these to/from our data centre.
– Customer retention
Experience & Requirements
You will have a positive and proactive attitude and approach to work and be able to work alone confidently and without supervision. Ideally degree educated with matric as a minimum. You should have great attention to detail. Ideally you will have worked in a technical role previously with exposure to software as a service and a good understanding of technology in general. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
You will be based from your home office. You must have your own reliable transport, mobile phone, ADSL internet access (uncapped recommended) and a laptop computer.
Competitive. We pay rolling commission for new customer signups, plus mobile phone and laptop allowance. Fuel expenses where applicable and approved will also be reimbursed.